Dupe for YSL college bag

by - 1:49 PM

So, not long ago I was browsing the internet for some bags and I came across an Italian designer. As I went through her page I found a bag that I was sure I had seen before. Then I realized it was the Yves Saint Laurant college bag that I was thinking about. I actually ordered the bag in a nice dusty pink (at the time it was the only one on sale, and your bitch is broke). It came home in two weeks and I was amazed about the great quality of the bag. It looked somewhat like the YSL bag and I enjoyed it’s design. Since then it has become my go to bag for everyday use.

The designer I’m talking about is Carla Ferreri (not to be mistaken with the car Ferrari). On her website I have found a lot of dupes for High end designers like Chloé, Valentino and YSL. The price range is a little bit up there and ranges from 200€ - 300€. But it’s in no way as expensive as the high end bags. For the quality I think it’s worth it, and you can always wait for the bags to go on sale! I actually got mine for 90€!

So what do you think? Is it a good dupe or would you rather buy the real thing? (Well, we all want the real thing, but we can’t afford it and that’s why we are here.)
For a nice quality bag and relatively good dupe, I feel pretty okay with paying a higher price.





1.790€ vs. 279€



You May Also Like

0 comments